Welcome to Hellier Professional Opportunities!
Hellier needs dynamic and motivated professionals in the fields of engineering, quality assurance, quality control, nondestructive testing, project management, and other positions across the globe.
Hellier delivers superior value based professional services with integrity and trusted results. Its employees are highly qualified professionals that enjoy a complete benefit package and opportunity for career advancement.
See current positions below. Please submit your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Perform hands on work with advanced immersion ultrasonic systems used to inspect turbine disk forgings for the Aerospace and Industrial Gas Turbine industries.
- Develop and approve ultrasonic procedures and scan plans to meet customer specification requirements.
- Provide or direct the training, examination and certification of UT personnel.
- Support production by performing inspections for the methods certified in when required.
Required Experience and knowledge
- Certification as an Ultrasonic NDT Level 3. ASNT Level 3 certification preferred.
- Equivalent 4 years of college or training in a technical discipline preferred.
- Background in turbine disk inspection utilizing computerized immersion ultrasonic systems preferred.
- Experience in maintaining compliance and productivity of immersion ultrasonic inspection systems in a production environment.
- Hands-on experience with immersion ultrasonic inspection systems including programming and program validation.
- Knowledge and ability to use internal and commercially available computer systems to obtain and issue information.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
US Citizenship or Perm Residency is required due to government military contracts.
Process Engineer – Heat Treat
The Process Engineer develops processes and provides direction and assistance to his work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and solve manufacturing problems through immediate.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
• Encourage and maintain a safe work environment to include 6S activities
• Produce manufacturing processes with the utmost integrity and adherence to Quality policy
• Support site initiatives for Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and productivity improvements
• Support and meet development and production schedules, driving productivity, and quality initiatives, and manage the areas within budget guidelines and controls
• Determine and support development of the proper manufacturing processes for heat treating of required components
• Evaluate manufacturing processes for improvement of product flow, cost, and First Time Yield (FTY)
• Promote customer satisfaction and develop positive customer relationships
• Maintain and improve supplier vendor quality to include material reviews, audits, corrective actions, and continuous improvement
• Provide direction, leadership, and technical support for operations
• Analyze technical drawings and data and offer configuration changes to enhance product manufacturability
• Ability to troubleshoot furnace systems
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university and a minimum of four to six years of experience in a manufacturing environment. Aerospace experience a definite plus.
• Working knowledge of SPC tools and techniques
• Working knowledge of Siemens and Allen Bradley controls
• Working knowledge of gas fired furnaces and combustion systems
• Ability to manage projects in a team environment
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills
• Prior start-up experience a plus
• Ability to support a 24/ 7 manufacturing operation includes holidays, weekends, and off-shifts